Monday, September 8, 2008

Photos Photos Everywhere!

If you think I put a lot of photos on my blog, you should see how many I take that are NOT used on the blog. I take at least 20 (more like 50 or more) pics for every one I like enough toput on my blog.
So, what brought this comment on? I just uploaded MANY photos to my Kodak Gallery. If you would like to see more photos of our life, please let me know (comments or email me) if you would like an invitation to view my gallery. I tried to send you an invitation if I had pics of your kids in the albums :-) I uploaded 7 groups of photos.
Feel free to NOT browse my photos, of course. It can be a big time sucker.

No old albums this time, on account of all the other pics I have subjected you all to.......

PS - news today - Ollie is at the Animal Hospital having a tooth and abcess removed. Our regular vet (mobile, with the motor home office) is out of town. We're hoping it is nothing more than an abcess. Anxiously awaiting a phone call....

Edited to add - Ollie is home now, and resting. The first thing he wanted to do when he got home was EAT! He's on abx and pain killers, and he'll be on soft food for 3 weeks, but we're just glad he's home.

No comments: