Friday, September 5, 2008

Cupcakes, Cars, Cuddling, Closing, Carnivals, Climbing

Here's what happen last week in our world:

Made cupcakes just for fun, invited friends over the next day for a "party".










My crazy husband and his cars - really, just don't ask!I do like how the paint is like a mirror for the trees and sky.















Cuddling in gear left from the camping trip with our favorite friends:










Enjoying our school carnival:
My yoga studio closed this week. Friday we had a release ceremony - it was lovely. Time to reevaluate where I want to go with this.

Playing dress-up at the Longmont Historical Museum with old friends.

































Teachable moments? Learning from the past, the "message shack" from old days. Our kids to get to try it out.

Climbing, of course. Exploring with same friends at Golden Ponds Open Space in Longmont.























We have wonderful neighbors, but I noticed last night feeling like we we at DIA:

Next Folder - Apil 2005:
Elise's First Haircut
















Building an igloo











Playing in the creek

No comments: