I finally put in my tomatoes and peppers today. two Mama Mia roma tomatoes, one heirloom variety called Health Kick (plum type), one roma from Tanya, one Maghrebi (red regular type?) from Tanya, and one Japanese Black Trifele (purple fruit) from Tanya. (BTW, Tanya has funded my garden this year, with tomatoes, potatoes, and onions. Next year hopefully I'll start some seeds and can share.....) Got 4-packs of peppers, so I put them all in. I have 'Mild' jalepenos in the front, Red Beauty bells in the back, and 'Big Jim' green chilis, anaheim type in the back.
I have enough spinach and lettuce to make some salads, the potatoes are coming up, I have tons of nasturtiums and marigolds all around.
Put out assorted kid's projects - including sunflowers, pumpkins, peas, and three sisters (beans, squash and corn). Hopefully they'll all survive....
Big project this weekend is to get my sprinklers going - I needto replace on sprinkler head, and John will fix the main line that cracked this winter. Sigh.
Next photo album is Owen Bday 3 - Butterfly themed:



No comments:
Post a Comment