Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Elise!!!!!

For Elise's birthday, she asked to have our friend Miss Abbie the Clown come over and do a face painting party. Abbie is wonderful, I highly recommend her: www.mimetime.com

Preparation:






Surprize!!!!!!


Lovely peacock girl......







Vampire girls:


I LOVE this picture - they look so different, and so old!


Friends.


My sweet guy:


Opening gifts


Lovely gifts!


Laughing at Abbie's show:


It was really good!


Owen's balloon creation was an "I don't know." The coolest.


Balloon creations-


The Artist at work:


The peacock in all his glory:


Ready to eat?

Afterwards, things got a little crazy with stick-on jewels and markers:

Just another day in our life!


2 comments:

Carrie said...

She is an amazing face painter!!!

Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner Heather said...

Dang.... I think we may just "LLLift this whole idea!" I just sent her an email! Love that Cake! The whole things sounded like so much fun!