Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New visions..... and old news

Yes, Owen finally got glasses. We knew it was only a matter of time. Everyone at the opthamologist kept telling me that genetics doesn't play a big role in nearsightedness, Well, I don't believe them.


Isn't he cute?








Most of the pictures on the blog today were taken by kids. Here are a few chicken pics taken by kids, I promise to post a better update up soon.

The girls by the tree next to their house (see pop, or poop, door in background).
The girls basking in the sun:

ELise taking a pic of herself


And one by Owen, in her lovely outfit:


Maybe the same day? (or not! - same clothes) with war paint child 1:

child 2:


Here are the teacher bags I made this year:

Red (Kindergarten) Bag:
Detail:


Red-Orange Stripe (3rd Grade) Bag:

Detail:

My first salad from the garden of the year (a few weeks ago!):


Owen eating an orange-mango popsicle:



Look at how tropical it looks out here!!!!

The kids took a few pics of the beautiful irises out front:





And this, this, is a photo shoot done by kids. It reminds me of a stream-of-consciousness-type shoot, and I only put a fraction of them here!

Enjoy. There is no meaning.





















Here is the GLOVE. A creation by Owen. Too cool, it is removeable, and retains it's shape after removal.



It seems I have gotten into the habit of leaving you with a video at the end of the blog. Well, here ya go - another kid creation.

1 comment:

Linda said...

That red bag is FABULOUS!!!